Our Spring Collection is abound with many of this season's hottest trends, plucked from the runway. We have interpreted these trends into easy to wear pieces that are sure to be in heavy rotation in your wardrobe this Spring. Here are a few of our faves:
1. Tassels: they are here to stay...and better than ever! From shoulder skimming silk tassel earrings in jewel tones, to colorful mini tassels, and beaded and horsehair tassels headlining statement necklaces, we have you covered!
2. Statement Earrings: last night's Oscars Red Carpet was abound with gigantic statement earrings and naked necks, taking this already huge trend to a whole new level. Charlize Theron looked amazing in a minimalist metallic gown, a ponytail, and 60 carat diamond Chopard earrings. Incredible. Our Spring Collection is full of fun statement earrings sure to complete every ensemble.
3. Pastel Palettes and Florals: As Miranda Priestly in The Devil Wears Prada sarcastically put it: "Florals? For Spring? Ground-breaking." We see florals and pastels every Spring. But this year is different. Florals are covering everything from Oscar gowns to bomber jackets, and the sherbert pastel color palette is everywhere. And pastels are flattering on everyone, so it's no surprise they are a perennial favorite.
4. Geometric Shapes: geometrics have been evolving as a jewelry trend over the last few seasons. We are loving the clean shapes and patterns in our Spring Collection combined with textured finishes and mixed metals. Our geometric pieces were our "go-to" at our Spring photo shoot when creating layered looks.
5. Marigold: shades of yellow were a big runway trend, and we are loving our take on this trend. The warm Marigold color for Spring and early Summer feels so refreshing, and is surprisingly flattering on all skin tones.
We are just a week away from our Spring Collection launch! Can't wait for you to see the entire collection!